Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ltns
08-19-2008, 10:53 AM
ltns
hey guys,

sorry i was gone so long. truth be told, a lot of the things i had to do while i was gone weren't precisely pleasant.

regardless, i'm back now. my classes start again in less than a week, and my grades last semester were abysmal - which i blame in part on my nex addiction. this semester i'm going to try to focus more on my classes, so i still won't be here as much, but i'll make an effort. i will absolutely remain on irc though and i'll make more an effort to check this board.

there were murmurs of a want to disband -V- sometime earlier this summer. if others feel strongly, i think it's something to be considered. however, i'll say now that i would strongly prefer to remain as we are, set sights for competition, and resume where we left off.
inficio, proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz - Practicing the Ninja Art of Nexuiz since Jan 2008.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2008, 11:09 AM
RE: ltns
Welcome back, Inficio. I also believe that -V- can stay together.
“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself” - FDR

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
08-20-2008, 12:25 AM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2008 12:28 AM by Ann.)
Welcome back infi :D
I really hope -V- does stay together,you guys are a really strong clan, and you are fun to play with even if it leaves us with nex bruises :P. Well see you in nexuiz servers inficio! :D
Ann, proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz - Practicing the Ninja Art of Nexuiz since Apr 2008. Rawr!!!!! =D
08-20-2008, 10:56 AM
Welcome back :D

I wonder what this topic stands for? ltns?
The Labour Party decided to change its logo from a rose to a condom, believing it accurately reflects their policies. This is because a condom allows for inflation, halts productions, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security whilst you're being fucked.
08-20-2008, 12:06 PM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2008 01:43 PM by Mute Print.)
I don't know if "a want to disband" is the correct phrase. My conversations with Etoile only seemed to acknowledge the possibility that the clan could end. Of course, it's entirely possible that I missed something.

Welcome back!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-20-2008, 01:24 PM
Welcome back Inficio. I assume that the 'ltns' stands for long time no see.
[img]http://themitclan.com/images/Slash-Banner.png[/img]

slash, proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz - Practicing the Ninja Art of Nexuiz since Apr 2008.