Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scrim with ReV
07-31-2008, 05:43 PM
Scrim with ReV
Agama and I discussed for a scrim and will try to get one for this weekend.

So far we got 2 available players..

To give us time, how about this Sunday at 4pm EST?
The Labour Party decided to change its logo from a rose to a condom, believing it accurately reflects their policies. This is because a condom allows for inflation, halts productions, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security whilst you're being fucked.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-31-2008, 05:53 PM
RE: Scrim with ReV
That sounds good to me.
You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
You tell me that it's evolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know that you can count me out
Don't you know it's gonna be all right
all right, all right

Viva la Revolution!
08-02-2008, 04:03 PM
I have to say that this game is postponed due to my team not being available for this wkd (only 2 members available)..

Perhaps next week or two.. will arrange a week before the game so we can bring sufficient members to the game?

Thanks
The Labour Party decided to change its logo from a rose to a condom, believing it accurately reflects their policies. This is because a condom allows for inflation, halts productions, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security whilst you're being fucked.
08-13-2008, 07:06 AM
Seeing as our members are ready and waiting for a scrim, I'm bumping this thread to organise a scrim ASAP with ReVs please.