Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Inactive members: to kick or not?
04-20-2008, 04:04 PM
Inactive members: to kick or not?
some have expressed interest in removing our 3 guys who've been gone quite some time.

spartan i would say is a definitive heave-ho. i haven't personally seen him since the day he was recruited, which is a shame.

mudkip, i believe, basically said in the ninjaz channel after 2.4 was released that he wasn't playing anymore. or that was my interpretation of what he said, at any rate. regardless, he hasn't been around for a long time.

benefil hasn't been missing quite as long as the other two, but it's close.

i can't recall when the last time i saw any of those guys, but it's been quite awhile, since 2.4 (released 2.29 btw.) So we're looking at almost 2 months in a clan that's been around since early January-ish? (1.26 was Etoile's first edit on OUNS.)

basically, is it time for them to go? i know some oppose the idea of kicking as a principle, and to be honest i don't care for it as well. but i'm getting the feeling these gents aren't coming back and their names are untidying our members list.
inficio, proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz - Practicing the Ninja Art of Nexuiz since Jan 2008.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2008, 10:56 PM
RE: Inactive members: to kick or not?
I would definitely say those three are no longer in -V-.
Dokujisan, proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz - Practicing the Ninja Art of Nexuiz since Dec 2007.
04-22-2008, 10:05 PM
As much as I want to believe that they all went on holiday and they're coming back soon, I don't think Spartan or Mudkip will be playing Nexuiz again. I'm still unsure about Benithil, though.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-22-2008, 10:12 PM
Well... I haven't seen them on. I think we should kick Spartan definately. For Mudkip and Benithil, we should "kick" them.. but if they start playing again, then we could let them back in -V-.
Etoile, proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz - Practicing the Ninja Art of Nexuiz since Jan 2008.
04-23-2008, 05:02 AM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2008 05:06 AM by inficio.)
okay, that's enough of a consensus for spartan. he's off the list. if i ever see him again i'll notify him what's up. altho i don't expect that to happen.

$5 says he shows up within the week now that he's been nixed.

i'll move ben and kip down to a different level on the members list, along with turner. when/if they come back, great. it's purely semantics, but it makes me feel better about our members list.
inficio, proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz - Practicing the Ninja Art of Nexuiz since Jan 2008.
04-25-2008, 01:52 PM
Maybe an "ambiguity of activity" list would be helpful.
05-04-2008, 04:04 AM
Just to let everyone know, I saw Benithil today in Galt's CTF. He said that he was inactive because of college or something like that. I believe he said he'll be off Nexuiz again, but not as long as before.
Etoile, proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz - Practicing the Ninja Art of Nexuiz since Jan 2008.
05-04-2008, 07:12 PM
Etoile Wrote:Just to let everyone know, I saw Benithil today in Galt's CTF. He said that he was inactive because of college or something like that. I believe he said he'll be off Nexuiz again, but not as long as before.

Excellent, I rather missed him.