Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[GT] vs [M] - Official Match
06-19-2008, 05:14 AM
[GT] vs [M] - Official Match
I've been really wanting to get a clan match done with Militia, but everytime it doesn't work out. This time I'm sure it will work though.

I'd like to suggest this time at this time pretty much the whole GT clan (that's active) can make it.
[url]http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=6&day=25&year=2008&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p1=179[/url]

Hopefully it'd be CTF, 3v3/4v4/5v5. The map from GT is still to be decided.
GT Goals:
- Become a stronger clan, speed and skill.
- Be a part of the community.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2008, 06:23 AM
RE: [GT] vs [M] - Official Match
An official match? :S

I cannot make it on that time /date cos it's 3am in the morning for me - o_O

Also your last couple of games failed due to some of your members failing to turn up. I have no recall of any official match from the GT. What I would suggest is to do a couple of scimmages against other clans for now. If it works out for you then we can arrange an official match. I have arranged a couple of scrimmages coming up in order to prepare for official matches because we do not want the official match to end up in bitter disappointment based on failure of the match.
The Labour Party decided to change its logo from a rose to a condom, believing it accurately reflects their policies. This is because a condom allows for inflation, halts productions, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security whilst you're being fucked.
06-19-2008, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2008 06:35 PM by shaggy.)
*sigh*, every time we try to set a match up with Militia something always stops us (from both parties).

EDIT: It didn't sound the right way.
GT Goals:
06-19-2008, 06:05 PM
How about this time:
[url]http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=6&day=25&year=2008&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=179[/url]
GT Goals:
06-20-2008, 12:16 PM
We have 4 members ready to turn up for the scrimmage set at this time and date that Shaggy posted his 1st post on this thread.

[url]http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fi...c=0&p1=179[/url]

We might have a 5th member coming, pending confirmation so it may be 5v5 or 4v4... :)

Map decisions will be posted here later.
The Labour Party decided to change its logo from a rose to a condom, believing it accurately reflects their policies. This is because a condom allows for inflation, halts productions, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security whilst you're being fucked.
06-20-2008, 05:08 PM
Yep. Just to make it clear.

THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL MATCH
GT Goals:
06-21-2008, 07:09 PM
Is this the 10pm EST? Notice the time zone
06-21-2008, 07:14 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2008 07:17 PM by shaggy.)
[url]http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=6&day=25&year=2008&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p1=179[/url]
10PM New York.
GT Goals:
06-21-2008, 07:16 PM
The match is set at 10pm New York, is New York set at EST?
06-21-2008, 07:19 PM
Ah... [url]http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=179[/url] EDT (I think)
GT Goals: