Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[FAQ] Who is the best Nexuiz player?
05-14-2008, 07:10 PM
RE: [FAQ] Who is the best Nexuiz player?
Not me, that's for sure...
Power. That's all I need. Oh, and a mortar. Can't forget that.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2008, 12:23 AM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2008 12:24 AM by inficio.)
well, i appreciate your comments nifrek. :)

i can't say who's the best clearly... too many factors, although nifrek's comments prolly mirror my own with the obvious exclusion of needing to add himself to his own list, but i gotta give my admiration to two guys:

Dokujisan, i know i just said it in the other best clan thread, but this is the guy who urged me not to join his own clan so i could form another, the one who gave guidance to -V- to help me and etoile through the early days, the guy who built a promo clan page for us with no ulterior motive, the guy who tried (although in vain) to take the best freelance players to form another clan to help the clan scene. he's avoided stealing all those said freelancers so they could disperse and form other clans, if he wanted to by now [o] could be up to 15 or 20 awesome players. he founded the pickup night, which i'm not sure how it's going but is an awesome idea. he gave the community the batcaves, which is what ushered in the age of north american clan activity in the first place. yada yada yada, i literally could go on, he's mr. north american clan scene as far as i'm concerned. everyone who enjoys the level of play we're having, or the future we have of more, has him to thank almost singularly. not to mention he's a great player and has, imo, the meanest mortar this side of the atlantic.

and -z-, who has given us nexuizninjaz, which is such a boon for the community as far as i'm concerned. i dislike how some of our games with him have gone :), but i recognize him as an adversary of the highest order and whose commitment to the community is only exceeded by Doku's, imho. the nex clan scene would be a much more chaotic quagmire without what he's attempted to do with this site.
inficio, proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz - Practicing the Ninja Art of Nexuiz since Jan 2008.
Find all posts by this user
05-24-2008, 10:28 AM
me!

ok the message is too short.

me me me me me me me!
A Step Into Oblivion

Dreams of things that will never be,
Songs of thoughts only I can hear,
Leave me be to sleep forever,
To dream my dreams,
And sing my hymns,
Of things that will never be...
07-22-2008, 01:16 PM
I would have to put Usil on this list...not sure if i need to explain myself.
“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself” - FDR

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
07-22-2008, 02:12 PM
Oblivion only trys to get advertenceIcon_razzIcon_mrgreen

I vote for: -Z-Icon_ninja_look
[url=http://www.mediafire.com/Sven94GER]>My Mediafire Channel<[/url]
-My Maps
-My Screenshots
[url=http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tnwntk2ndqj]-IMG TO MAP (link that work)[/url]
[url=http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2nd3kvhwqjj]-My modified effectinfo[/url]
07-22-2008, 04:21 PM
I don't really see how I can vote for a single "best" player, as there are simply too many gametypes and styles of play, not to mention a large number of veriables present in each category. I mainly play CtF, so I'll start there and say that I believe Inficio to be the best all-around player. For speed, it's either Red Dragon or pavlvs. For teamwork/team messages, Deaf Oat is amazing with keeping the team cohesive and updating his status at strategic times. And my favorite person to talk to whilst playing on Galt's Gulch is Battle Babe.

I tend to stay away from DM and TDM, but I've heard a lot of great things about Usil lately. For minsta, I can't think of anyone off the top of my head, but I'll look out next time I play.
07-22-2008, 09:28 PM
I have been specing agama lately. I think he is one of, if the the best Nexuiz player out there.
CanadianLinux, proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz - Practicing the Ninja Art of Nexuiz since Apr 2008.
07-23-2008, 07:24 AM
In CTF you need a TEAM to win the game and not only players who are doing there own thing. even the best player is nothing without a good team. i had this many times that the team with the assumed worse player won..
DM : kojn / kojak , kicked me lately 60-4 for example :P i know that i am not the best DM player but he is in my/the top 3.
CTF : There you can't say it also because the difference between EU and US. I can say how good EU players are but not US.
i list some good players from EU which play FFA games nearly every day:
Misio
Dualon
TerenceHill
Francotirador
LongShot ( k well hes not EU lol )
Painfedora8
Sepelio
i can't remember more names now :/ lolz :D maybe i'm one of the good player but i don't want to list myself there.. maybe some guys who know me write something :P
[color=blue][BOT][/color][color=red]M[/color]irio [color=white]{[/color][color=red]NN[/color][color=white]}[/color],proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz since Nov 2007.
[url=bot-nexuiz.de.tl][BOT] Page[/url] | [url=topfreeforum.com/botforum][BOT] Forum[/url]
08-02-2008, 05:01 AM
Best that I have seen:

NA 1v1 scene:

vbraun

EU 1v1 scene:
either green marine or kojn

NA CTF (depends on position)

Best midfielder/wingman:
I dunno, most people do not play this in galt's and there is not enough clan activity to say.

Best FC:

-v-Ace, hands down. He is consistent and good at what he does, consistency being the most important thing.

Best Defence:

I would have said Zombie from Rev0 in the past, but he is gone lately,
so.... I dunno

Best jack of all trades ctf'er (jack of all positions master of none), based on galt's I would have to say prolly Taco Bell (curiously enough). He is a known asshat but he has some serious skill even though he is from AU and plays on US NA servers like galt's.

Best honorable mention would go out to Mustafa for doing what he does on 56k.

Coolest guys list:

Pavs
Doku
nifrek
mkzelda
kojn/kojak
Agama

They all happen to have skillz too (lol).

Biggest douchebag of the scene award goes to BDE_thepwner.

Biggest bubbly/cuddly comedian who could be your best friend but could be your worst enemy award goes to myself (yay I am an egomaniac!).

Most interesting player award has to be [I]Target, I just like his style of flag carrying.

Coolest chicks awards go out to:

Battlebabe, AnnKittyKat, Summer Willow, Secret_Squirrel, and all the other drop dead sexy geek women out there!

Seeing as how I have not seen Red Dragon actually play, I will withhold comments on his abilities until I see firsthand.

Those are my mentions.

I DON'T call it like it is, and those are my opinions.
w1ndm1ll, proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz - Practicing the Ninja Art of Nexuiz since Jun 2008.
08-03-2008, 01:26 PM
w1ndm1ll Wrote:Best Defence:

I would have said Zombie from Rev0 in the past, but he is gone lately,
so.... I dunno
He has been internet..less for the summer and he should becoming back around september. Icon_mrgreen
You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
You tell me that it's evolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know that you can count me out
Don't you know it's gonna be all right
all right, all right

Viva la Revolution!