Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Camping rifle
03-31-2010, 10:40 AM
Camping rifle
I know that the camping rilfe is a rare weapon in nexuiz, but when I come across it I'd rather have secondary fire as zoom instead of that useless automatic fire! but only for the camping rifle, I dont wanna mess up the secondary for my other weapons Icon_lol

though, what's everyone's tactics for using this weapon?
Zailemaos, proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz - Practicing the Ninja Art of Nexuiz since Sep 2009.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-31-2010, 07:11 PM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2010 07:14 PM by AnArKiSt.)
RE: Camping rifle
I <3 the CR. See my sig.

It's great for long distance killing, if you're willing to sacrifice damage per hit for faster shots. The lack of a tracer-trail can help hide your position too.

Headshots with the CR are more damaging than Nex shots, though they're often hard to do.

I keep +zoom on Left Shift, and I move crouch down to Left Control, because I hate using Middle Mouse as a button.

I press Left Shift with my left pinky, which allows my three other fingers to my movement keys/weapon binds, and my thumb uses the spacebar to jump.

I hope this helps.
[img]http://pics.nexuizninjaz.com/images/lsu3yp5qc56g69dtt8ey.jpg[/img]
04-08-2010, 10:50 PM
thats what I allready use.. :s i want to be able to use it exactly like the nex xD
Zailemaos, proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz - Practicing the Ninja Art of Nexuiz since Sep 2009.
04-09-2010, 05:17 PM
I'm a rebel, so I use Shift to zoom the nex too. xD It feels more natural for me anyways.

I'm sorry I couldn't help more, buddy. :(
[img]http://pics.nexuizninjaz.com/images/lsu3yp5qc56g69dtt8ey.jpg[/img]