Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Binds
02-18-2008, 05:57 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2008 06:03 PM by inficio.)
Binds
I think we need to talk about binds and make it more easily accessible for our guys to have some. I'm straying away from Xeno's as I think it has some weak areas/missing binds, and I think -z- is making a set which if based on his personal ones look pretty sweet, but they're not here yet. I don't mind posting it here in public cause we're unlikely to have any new ideas that no one else has had yet. :) Ideally I wish community wide all of us CTF'ers had at least consensus on what a good set of binds would include and what are superfluous.

Anyway, depending on how your config is set up, it might be useful to unbind all your function keys and move the four most useful ones somewhere else. For instance, I have;

bind HOME "vyes"
bind END "vno"
bind INS "menu_showteamselect"
bind DEL "spec"

I can type "ready" or "quit" in console when it's needed, and I have "screenshot" bound to an out of the way key. This leaves room for at least 12 binds, but they might not be the most ideal place for team messages.

I stylistically really like Turner's messages, so that might be a good building block. I think essential commands are as follows; attacking, defending, waiting, moving (or similar.) Additionally a "base safe" and "base not safe." I think there needs to be a status to which the defenders reply base status. I think a defender saying he's on defense while in base can be taken to mean that base is safe, but it doesn't draw as much attention as a bind specifically saying so.

An "Incoming" bind is needed to get defenders ready, but I'm unsure if it should be combined with your current position waypoint or without. Also, a "Help me" bind is useful as you can use it and then your attacking/defending binds to signify trouble.

The on target waypoints for 'danger' and 'here' are god sent imo. With them we can paint the location of a sniper on our tower in facing world, or paint the location of where an enemy flag carrier was last seen or is hiding. I've put a "Danger - Enemy" and "Enemy Flag Carrier Here" bind in close proximity to my movements keys just cause they're so useful.

Once we get done discussing this we can put up our .cfg of binds, keeping it simple. All you guys will have to do is change the keys they're bound to.
inficio, proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz - Practicing the Ninja Art of Nexuiz since Jan 2008.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2008, 06:24 AM
RE: Binds
Well, i'm up real early. :o I've added simple binds that say Top/Bottom/Left/Right. They should help on mikectf/runningman/facingworlds. I've put them in a mock movement style arrangement so as to make it easier to hit the right one. Just have to standardize that orientation is always looking from our base toward their's. That way the megah escape on mikectf becomes left, the nex right, and bottom(?) is the middle escape. One for middle is probably necessary too, as well as one for Their side/Our side.
inficio, proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz - Practicing the Ninja Art of Nexuiz since Jan 2008.
02-19-2008, 11:25 AM
We could use Turner's binds and discuss changes to them as problems arise. I dunno if he has a "protecting flag carrier" bind, but that'd be extremely useful, in my opinion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-19-2008, 01:08 PM
I'll release a beta of what I'm working with later this evening in a monolithic cfg for those interested.
Inspire your neighbor, they'll inspire you back.

[url=http://maps.nexuizninjaz.com]maps.nn[/url] | [url=http://pics.nexuizninjaz.com]pics.nn[/url] | [url=http://chat.nexuizninjaz.com]chat.nn[/url] | [url=http://toolz.nexuizninjaz.com/cvar]2.5 cvar browser[/url]
02-19-2008, 01:12 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2008 01:12 PM by Turner.)
funny RE: Binds
OK, by popular demand :icon_redface:

I'm thinking my bind style is pretty neat and concise. You get the point of the bind right away. The only problem is missing binds and/or binds that need tweaking.

Here is what I have so far (though I'm working on adding more more complex participles, so that you can add single words while holding one button and tapping the bind), feel free to copy and paste into your own cfg, and modify. Post new ones here, and/or ideas for new ones.

I'm thinking Inficio's idea for up/down/left/right is quite brilliant, and I do believe there may be a way to tack on a single word to any existing bind by use of holding down a single key. I will try to figure this out later today, as I am busy early today with other things.

Code:
bind f "say_team ^0ÿ^6Dropped ^7ÆÌÁÇ ^2HERE^0;g_waypointsprite_team_here_d"
bind g "say_team ^0ÿ^7Incoming ^1DANGER^0;g_waypointsprite_team_danger"
bind b "say_team ^0ÿ^6ALLIED ^7Flag Carrier ^2HERE^0;g_waypointsprite_team_here_p"
bind n "say_team ^0ÿ^6ENEMY ^7Flag Carrier ^2HERE^0;g_waypointsprite_team_here_p"
bind h "say_team ^0ÿ^7Base is ^6overrun^7!^0"
bind i "say_team ^0ÿ^3Help me ^7DEFEND^0;g_waypointsprite_team_helpme"
bind u "say_team ^0ÿ^3Help me ^7ATTACK^0;g_waypointsprite_team_helpme"
bind ' "say_team ^0ÿ^1DANGER^7, camping enemy!^0;g_waypointsprite_team_danger_p"
bind k "say_team ^0ÿ^6Enemy Base ^7is heavily defended!^0"
bind p "say_team ^0ÿ^6ENEMY ^7Flag Carrier ^6ESCAPED^0"
02-19-2008, 03:06 PM
how important do you think health/armor/location values are? i think location data is needed, i know it's often not concise but it sometimes helps you zero on a waypoint. h/a i'm not sure about... on the one hand you can gauge how long you think your teammate will last, on the other they get in the way.
i think we're all assuming weapon data is useless, right?
02-19-2008, 06:45 PM
Yeah there is no useful reason for weapons data to be there. I don't think health is all that useful either because it fluctuates so much between signals. I like the binds Turner posted up but am not sure how to put them into my config file. Any help is appreciated
CrazyDiamond9, proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz - Practicing the Ninja Art of Nexuiz since Jan 2008.
02-19-2008, 07:13 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2008 07:14 PM by inficio.)
1) copy and paste what he wrote in to a text file and save it to say, binds.cfg
2) edit it to suit your keyboard layout
3) edit autoexec.cfg, adding the line "exec binds.cfg"
(both files should be in your \nexuiz\data directory)
02-19-2008, 10:16 PM
OK... I found out many things to today, including how to modify existing binds to add additional information to it by holding a modifier key when you press the keybind. I am now working on figuring a way to quickly toggle to use one modifier key for several modifiers. This may involve keys binding over movement keys, which would help for directional modifiers. Additional code coming soon.

I will be on the clanmatch server testing binds.
Turner the Sighted
{X} Community Member
-V- Clan Member
02-20-2008, 01:33 AM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2008 02:34 AM by -z-.)
Code:
//================================================================================​======
// Ninja Config | Version 0.7 | Last Updated 02/20/08
//================================================================================​======
//
// Credits to AceOfThumbs for the Mouse Wheel Menu Generator
// http://training.nexuizninjaz.com/mwheel_cfg_gen.html
//
// -z- for compiling
//
// And the ninjaz for inspiration
// http://www.nexuizninjaz.com
//

// GENERAL NEXUIZ SETTINGS -------------------------------------------------------------
// -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sbar_hudselector "1"            // A nicer HUD
showbrand 0                        // Remove the 'testing only' brand on svn builds
shownetgraph 1                    // Show the netgraph
cl_autodemo 1                     // auto record demos
scr_screenshot_jpeg_quality 1   // set the default quality of screenshots to 100

// GENERAL KEY BINDS -------------------------------------------------------------------
// -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

// Press this button when you start a game to fix 'bestweapon'
bind b aot_bestweapon

bind c "bestweapon 4 5 8"         // mortar, electro, hagar
bind e "impulse 1"                  // laser
bind f "bestweapon 7 3 1"         // nex, mg, laser
bind q "bestweapon 9 4 8"         // rocket, mortar, hagar
bind r "bestweapon 3 6 8"         // mg, crylink, hagar
bind v "bestweapon 5 4 8"         // electro, mortar, hagar

// General NN style CTF binds
bind 1 "nn_help"
bind 3 "nn_attacking"
bind 2 "nn_defending"
bind 4 "nn_on_my_way"
bind 5 "say sorry %p"
bind 6 "thanks"

// numpad
bind KP_0 "say_team good job team/player!"
bind KP_DEL "say_team Where is the flag?"

// ninjaz
bind p "say ^7http://www.nexuizninjaz.com ^9| ^3Learn to do more with Nexuiz, from a ninjaz' perspective.
bind o "say ^3Nexuiz Ninjaz is a community of avid Nexuiz players sharing their tips, tricks and videos"

// MOUSE SETTING - MENU + ZOOM + SENSITIVITY -------------------------------------------

// Team Message + Zoom binds
bind mouse5 aotm_menu                 // Message menu is Bound to this Key
bind mouse3 +aot_zoom_temp           // Hold down this key for quick zoom
bind z +aot_zoomadjust               // Hold down to adjust the fov level
bind x "fov $aot_fov1"               // Sets back to the default fov

// Default Mouse Wheel behavior
alias aot_gbl_mwheelup weapnext        // 0-9 Weapon
alias aot_gbl_mwheeldown weapprev    // 9-0 Weapon

// fov/zoom/sensitivity settings -------------------------------------------------------
// adjust zoom amount and mouse sensitivity levels to suit yourself
// fov is the field of view that you will see, 90 is the Nexuiz default
// many players prefer the wider 110, 130 is wider than most can see

// _fov - Field of View settings work with the button you hold down to change fov, or
// the 'z' key  by default

// _fsens - The sensitity of the corresponding fov

// _zoom - Zoom settings work in respect to the above fov's when you press the quick zoom key
// the 'mouse3' key by default

// _zsens - The sensitity of the corresponding zoomed fov

// Default level
set aot_fov1 130
set aot_fsens1 3

set aot_zoom1 60
set aot_zsens1 2

// Zoomed in 1 level
set aot_fov2 110
set aot_fsens2 3

set aot_zoom2 40
set aot_zsens2 1

// Zoomed in 2 levels
set aot_fov3 90
set aot_fsens3 2

set aot_zoom3 20
set aot_zsens3 1

// END OF USER SETTINGS-----------------------------------------------------------------

// ALIASES------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// 6 level mouse wheel fov adjustment with quick zoom and chase cam --------------------

// Player Stats (h a)
set nn_pStats "^7(^1%h ^2%a^7)"

// Locations and Waypoints
set nn_lHere "^2{@^7%l^2} Find The Green Waypoint; g_waypointsprite_team_here"
set nn_lHelp "^3{@^7%l^3} Find The Yellow Waypoint; g_waypointsprite_team_here"
set nn_lDangerHere "^1{@^7%l^1} Find The Red Waypoint; g_waypointsprite_team_danger"
set nn_lDangerThere "^1{@^7%l^1} Find The Red Waypoint; g_waypointsprite_team_danger_p"

// You can ignore these
alias nn_attacking "say_team $nn_pStats  ^7| ^5Attacking!  ^7|  $nn_lHere"
alias nn_defending "say_team ^7(^1%h ^2%a^7)  ^7| ^5Defending!  ^7|  $nn_lHere"
alias nn_help "say_team ^7(^1%h ^2%a^7)  ^7| ^5I'm dying, or I dropped the flag!  ^7|  $nn_lHelp"
alias nn_on_my_way "say_team ^7(^1%h ^2%a^7)  ^7| ^5I'm on my way!  ^7|  $nn_lHere"

// END ALIASES--------------------------------------------------------------------------

// ZOOM SCRIPT -------------------------------------------------------------------------
// 6 level mouse wheel fov adjustment with quick zoom and chase cam --------------------

// this actually does the zooming
alias "aot_zoom_now" "fov $aot_cur_fov ; sensitivity $aot_cur_sens"

// these zoom level commands set up the sequence for zooming in and out
alias "aot_set_zoom3" "set aot_cur_fov $aot_zoom3 ; set aot_cur_sens $aot_zsens3 ; aot_zoom_now ; echo ^5>> ^2zoom ^33 ^5<<; alias aot_zoom_in aot_set_zoom3 ; alias aot_zoom_out aot_set_zoom2 ; alias +aot_zoom_temp aot_set_zoom3 ; alias -aot_zoom_temp aot_set_fov3"

alias "aot_set_zoom2" "set aot_cur_fov $aot_zoom2 ; set aot_cur_sens $aot_zsens2 ; aot_zoom_now ; echo ^5>> ^2zoom ^32 ^5<<; alias aot_zoom_in aot_set_zoom3 ; alias aot_zoom_out aot_set_zoom1 ; alias +aot_zoom_temp aot_set_zoom2 ; alias -aot_zoom_temp aot_set_fov2"

alias "aot_set_zoom1" "set aot_cur_fov $aot_zoom1 ; set aot_cur_sens $aot_zsens1 ; aot_zoom_now ; echo ^5>> ^2zoom ^31 ^5<<; alias aot_zoom_in aot_set_zoom2 ; alias aot_zoom_out aot_set_fov3 ; alias +aot_zoom_temp aot_set_zoom1 ; alias -aot_zoom_temp aot_set_fov1"

alias "aot_set_fov3" "set aot_cur_fov $aot_fov3 ; set aot_cur_sens $aot_fsens3 ; aot_zoom_now ; echo ^5>> ^2fov ^33 ^5<<; alias aot_zoom_in aot_set_zoom1 ; alias aot_zoom_out aot_set_fov2 ; alias +aot_zoom_temp aot_set_zoom3 ; alias -aot_zoom_temp aot_set_fov3"

alias "aot_set_fov2" "set aot_cur_fov $aot_fov2 ; set aot_cur_sens $aot_fsens2 ; aot_zoom_now ; echo ^5>> ^2fov ^32 ^5<<; alias aot_zoom_in aot_set_fov3 ; alias aot_zoom_out aot_set_fov1 ; alias +aot_zoom_temp aot_set_zoom2 ; alias -aot_zoom_temp aot_set_fov2"

alias "aot_set_fov1" "set aot_cur_fov $aot_fov1 ; set aot_cur_sens $aot_fsens1 ; aot_zoom_now ; -aot_chasecam ; echo ^5>> ^2fov ^31 ^5<< ; alias aot_zoom_in aot_set_fov2 ; alias aot_zoom_out aot_zoom_chase ; alias +aot_zoom_temp aot_set_zoom1 ; alias -aot_zoom_temp aot_set_fov1"

alias "aot_zoom_chase" "set aot_cur_fov $aot_fov1 ; set aot_cur_sens $aot_fsens1 ; +aot_chasecam ; echo ^5>> ^3chase camera ^5<< ; alias aot_zoom_in aot_set_fov1 ; alias aot_zoom_out aot_zoom_chase ; alias +aot_zoom_temp aot_set_fov1 ; alias -aot_zoom_temp aot_set_fov1"

// chase camera is back and up from player perspective -----------
// 96 up and 128 back are max distance allowed
set chase_up 48
set chase_back 128
alias +aot_chasecam "set chase_active 1 ; set showfps 1"
alias -aot_chasecam "set chase_active 0 ; set showfps 0"

// these work with a key bind above to switch between the wheel fov adjustment and the global wheel controls (Nexuiz default is the weapons menu)
alias "+aot_zoomadjust" "alias aotm_menu aotm_init; in_bind 2 mwheelup aot_zoom_in; in_bind 2 mwheeldown aot_zoom_out; in_bindmap 2 0; echo; echo; echo; echo ^4>^7> ^2adjust field of view ^7<^4<"
alias "-aot_zoomadjust" "in_bindmap 0 2; echo; echo; echo; echo ^3!! ^1Weapon Menu Restored ^3!!"

// start with fov1
aot_set_fov1

// END ZOOM SCRIPT ---------------------------------------------------------------------

// MESSAGE SCRIPT ----------------------------------------------------------------------

// Setup Global Aliases -----------------------------------------

// Cancel restores default wheel behavior
alias aotm_cancel "in_bindmap 0 1; echo; echo; echo; echo ^3!! ^1Weapon Menu Restored ^3!!; alias aotm_menu aotm_init"
alias aotm_init "in_bindmap 1 0; aotm_menu_1"

// set up menu build functions
alias aotm_off "echo ^5$*"
alias aotm_on "echo ^3>> ^1$* ^3<<"
alias aotm_build "in_bind 1 MWHEELUP $1 ; in_bind 1 MWHEELDOWN $2 ; alias aotm_menu $3"

// Setup Menu[Level 1] Aliases ----------------------------------
set aotm_0 "CANCEL"
set aotm_1 "^3[^71^3] About Me"
set aotm_2 "^3[^72^3] Team Commands"
set aotm_3 "^3[^73^3] Ninjaz"
set aotm_4 "^3[^74^3] Answers"
set aotm_5 "^3[^75^3] Intelligence"

// Setup Menu[Level 2] Aliases ----------------------------------

// ^3[^71^3] About Me Menu ------------------------
set aotm_1_1 "^5(^71.1^5) Status"
alias aotm_say_1_1 "say_team $nn_pStats  ^7| ^5Status  ^7|  $nn_lHere; aotm_cancel"
set aotm_1_2 "^5(^71.2^5) Attacking"
alias aotm_say_1_2 "say_team $nn_pStats  ^7| ^5Attacking!  ^7|  $nn_lHere; aotm_cancel"
set aotm_1_3 "^5(^71.3^5) Protecting Flag Carrier"
alias aotm_say_1_3 "say_team $nn_pStats  ^7| ^5Protecting Flag Carrier  ^7|  $nn_lHere; aotm_cancel"
set aotm_1_4 "^5(^71.4^5) Retreiving Flag"
alias aotm_say_1_4 "say_team $nn_pStats  ^7| ^5Retreiving Our Flag  ^7|  $nn_lHere; aotm_cancel"
set aotm_1_5 "^5(^71.5^5) I'm on my way!"
alias aotm_say_1_5 "say_team $nn_pStats  ^7| ^5I'm on my way!  ^7|  $nn_lHere; aotm_cancel"
set aotm_1_6 "^5(^71.6^5) Defending"
alias aotm_say_1_6 "say_team $nn_pStats  ^7| ^5Defending  ^7|  $nn_lHere; aotm_cancel"

// ^3[^72^3] Team Commands Menu ------------------------
set aotm_2_1 "^5(^72.1^5) Defend Our Base"
alias aotm_say_2_1 "say_team ^5(^72.1^5) ^7Defend Our Base; aotm_cancel"
set aotm_2_2 "^5(^72.2^5) Meet Me Here To Attack"
alias aotm_say_2_2 "say_team $nn_pStats  ^7| ^5Meet Me Here To Attack Together  ^7|  $nn_lHere; aotm_cancel"
set aotm_2_3 "^5(^72.3^5) Retrieve Our Flag"
alias aotm_say_2_3 "say_team ^5(^72.3^5) ^7Retrieve Our Flag; aotm_cancel"

// ^3[^73^3] Ninjaz Menu ------------------------
set aotm_3_1 "^5(^73.1^5) Are you a ninja?"
alias aotm_say_3_1 "say Are you a ninja?; aotm_cancel"
set aotm_3_2 "^5(^73.2^5) www.nexuizninjaz.com"
alias aotm_say_3_2 "say ^8-^9-^1{ ^7www.nexuizninjaz.com ^1| ^7Practicing the ninja arts of Nexuiz ^1| ^7Tips, Tricks, Videos and Ninjaz ^1} ^9-^8-; aotm_cancel"
set aotm_3_3 "^5(^73.3^5) I am a ninja!"
alias aotm_say_3_3 "say I am a ninja!; aotm_cancel"

// ^3[^74^3] Answers Menu ------------------------
set aotm_4_1 "^5(^74.1^5) Roger That"
alias aotm_say_4_1 "say_team ^5(^74.1^5) ^7Roger That; aotm_cancel"
set aotm_4_2 "^5(^74.2^5) Negative"
alias aotm_say_4_2 "say_team ^5(^74.2^5) ^7Negative; aotm_cancel"

// ^3[^75^3] Intelligence Menu ------------------------
set aotm_5_1 "^5(^75.1^5) Chasing Enemy Flag Carrier"
alias aotm_say_5_1 "say_team $nn_pStats  ^7| ^5Chasing Enemy Flag Carrier!  ^7|  $nn_lHere; aotm_cancel"
set aotm_5_2 "^5(^75.2^5) Sniper Seen"
alias aotm_say_5_2 "say_team $nn_pStats  ^7| ^5Sniper Seen!  ^7|  $nn_lDangerThere; aotm_cancel"
set aotm_5_3 "^5(^75.3^5) Quad Soon"
alias aotm_say_5_3 "say_team ^5(^75.3^5) ^7Quad Soon; aotm_cancel"
set aotm_5_4 "^5(^75.4^5) Incoming"
alias aotm_say_5_4 "say_team $nn_pStats  ^7| ^5Incoming!  ^7|  $nn_lDangerThere; aotm_cancel"
set aotm_5_5 "^5(^75.5^5) Enemy Base Is Clear"
alias aotm_say_5_5 "say_team ^5(^75.5^5) ^7Enemy Base Is Clear; aotm_cancel"

// Build Menu[Level 1] ------------------------------------------

// CANCEL Menu ------------------------
alias aotm_menu_0 "aotm_off $aotm_5 ; aotm_on CANCEL ; aotm_off $aotm_1 ; aotm_off $aotm_2 ; aotm_build aotm_menu_5 aotm_menu_1 aotm_cancel"

alias aotm_menu_1 "aotm_off CANCEL ; aotm_on $aotm_1 ; aotm_off $aotm_2 ; aotm_off $aotm_3 ; aotm_build aotm_menu_0 aotm_menu_2 aotm_menu_1_1"

alias aotm_menu_2 "aotm_off $aotm_1 ; aotm_on $aotm_2 ; aotm_off $aotm_3 ; aotm_off $aotm_4 ; aotm_build aotm_menu_1 aotm_menu_3 aotm_menu_2_1"

alias aotm_menu_3 "aotm_off $aotm_2 ; aotm_on $aotm_3 ; aotm_off $aotm_4 ; aotm_off $aotm_5 ; aotm_build aotm_menu_2 aotm_menu_4 aotm_menu_3_1"

alias aotm_menu_4 "aotm_off $aotm_3 ; aotm_on $aotm_4 ; aotm_off $aotm_5 ; aotm_off CANCEL ; aotm_build aotm_menu_3 aotm_menu_5 aotm_menu_4_1"

alias aotm_menu_5 "aotm_off $aotm_4 ; aotm_on $aotm_5 ; aotm_off CANCEL ; aotm_off $aotm_1 ; aotm_build aotm_menu_4 aotm_menu_0 aotm_menu_5_1"

// Build Menu[Level 2] ------------------------------------------

// CANCEL
alias aotm_menu_1_0 "aotm_off $aotm_1_6 ; aotm_on CANCEL ; aotm_off $aotm_1_1 ; aotm_off $aotm_1_2 ; aotm_build aotm_menu_1_6 aotm_menu_1_1 aotm_cancel"
// ^5(^71.1^5) Attacking
alias aotm_menu_1_1 "aotm_off CANCEL ; aotm_on $aotm_1_1 ; aotm_off $aotm_1_2 ; aotm_off $aotm_1_3 ; aotm_build aotm_menu_1_0 aotm_menu_1_2 aotm_say_1_1"
// ^5(^71.2^5) Status
alias aotm_menu_1_2 "aotm_off $aotm_1_1 ; aotm_on $aotm_1_2 ; aotm_off $aotm_1_3 ; aotm_off $aotm_1_4 ; aotm_build aotm_menu_1_1 aotm_menu_1_3 aotm_say_1_2"
// ^5(^71.3^5) Protecting Flag Carrier
alias aotm_menu_1_3 "aotm_off $aotm_1_2 ; aotm_on $aotm_1_3 ; aotm_off $aotm_1_4 ; aotm_off $aotm_1_5 ; aotm_build aotm_menu_1_2 aotm_menu_1_4 aotm_say_1_3"
// ^5(^71.4^5) Retreiving Flag
alias aotm_menu_1_4 "aotm_off $aotm_1_3 ; aotm_on $aotm_1_4 ; aotm_off $aotm_1_5 ; aotm_off $aotm_1_6 ; aotm_build aotm_menu_1_3 aotm_menu_1_5 aotm_say_1_4"
// ^5(^71.5^5) I'm on my way!
alias aotm_menu_1_5 "aotm_off $aotm_1_4 ; aotm_on $aotm_1_5 ; aotm_off $aotm_1_6 ; aotm_off CANCEL ; aotm_build aotm_menu_1_4 aotm_menu_1_6 aotm_say_1_5"
// ^5(^71.6^5) Defending
alias aotm_menu_1_6 "aotm_off $aotm_1_5 ; aotm_on $aotm_1_6 ; aotm_off CANCEL ; aotm_off $aotm_1_1 ; aotm_build aotm_menu_1_5 aotm_menu_1_0 aotm_say_1_6"

// CANCEL
alias aotm_menu_2_0 "aotm_off $aotm_2_3 ; aotm_on CANCEL ; aotm_off $aotm_2_1 ; aotm_off $aotm_2_2 ; aotm_build aotm_menu_2_3 aotm_menu_2_1 aotm_cancel"
// ^5(^72.1^5) Defend Our Base
alias aotm_menu_2_1 "aotm_off CANCEL ; aotm_on $aotm_2_1 ; aotm_off $aotm_2_2 ; aotm_off $aotm_2_3 ; aotm_build aotm_menu_2_0 aotm_menu_2_2 aotm_say_2_1"
// ^5(^72.2^5) Meet Me Here To Attack
alias aotm_menu_2_2 "aotm_off $aotm_2_1 ; aotm_on $aotm_2_2 ; aotm_off $aotm_2_3 ; aotm_off CANCEL ; aotm_build aotm_menu_2_1 aotm_menu_2_3 aotm_say_2_2"
// ^5(^72.3^5) Retrieve Our Flag
alias aotm_menu_2_3 "aotm_off $aotm_2_2 ; aotm_on $aotm_2_3 ; aotm_off CANCEL ; aotm_off $aotm_2_1 ; aotm_build aotm_menu_2_2 aotm_menu_2_0 aotm_say_2_3"

// CANCEL
alias aotm_menu_3_0 "aotm_off $aotm_3_3 ; aotm_on CANCEL ; aotm_off $aotm_3_1 ; aotm_off $aotm_3_2 ; aotm_build aotm_menu_3_3 aotm_menu_3_1 aotm_cancel"
// ^5(^73.1^5) Are you a ninja?
alias aotm_menu_3_1 "aotm_off CANCEL ; aotm_on $aotm_3_1 ; aotm_off $aotm_3_2 ; aotm_off $aotm_3_3 ; aotm_build aotm_menu_3_0 aotm_menu_3_2 aotm_say_3_1"
// ^5(^73.2^5) www.nexuizninjaz.com
alias aotm_menu_3_2 "aotm_off $aotm_3_1 ; aotm_on $aotm_3_2 ; aotm_off $aotm_3_3 ; aotm_off CANCEL ; aotm_build aotm_menu_3_1 aotm_menu_3_3 aotm_say_3_2"
// ^5(^73.3^5) I am a ninja!
alias aotm_menu_3_3 "aotm_off $aotm_3_2 ; aotm_on $aotm_3_3 ; aotm_off CANCEL ; aotm_off $aotm_3_1 ; aotm_build aotm_menu_3_2 aotm_menu_3_0 aotm_say_3_3"

// CANCEL
alias aotm_menu_4_0 "aotm_off $aotm_4_2 ; aotm_on CANCEL ; aotm_off $aotm_4_1 ; echo ; aotm_build aotm_menu_4_2 aotm_menu_4_1 aotm_cancel"
// ^5(^74.1^5) Roger That
alias aotm_menu_4_1 "aotm_off CANCEL ; aotm_on $aotm_4_1 ; aotm_off $aotm_4_2 ; echo ; aotm_build aotm_menu_4_0 aotm_menu_4_2 aotm_say_4_1"
// ^5(^74.2^5) Negative
alias aotm_menu_4_2 "aotm_off $aotm_4_1 ; aotm_on $aotm_4_2 ; aotm_off CANCEL ; echo ; aotm_build aotm_menu_4_1 aotm_menu_4_0 aotm_say_4_2"

// CANCEL
alias aotm_menu_5_0 "aotm_off $aotm_5_5 ; aotm_on CANCEL ; aotm_off $aotm_5_1 ; aotm_off $aotm_5_2 ; aotm_build aotm_menu_5_5 aotm_menu_5_1 aotm_cancel"
// ^5(^75.1^5) Chasing Enemy Flag Carrier
alias aotm_menu_5_1 "aotm_off CANCEL ; aotm_on $aotm_5_1 ; aotm_off $aotm_5_2 ; aotm_off $aotm_5_3 ; aotm_build aotm_menu_5_0 aotm_menu_5_2 aotm_say_5_1"
// ^5(^75.2^5) Sniper Seen
alias aotm_menu_5_2 "aotm_off $aotm_5_1 ; aotm_on $aotm_5_2 ; aotm_off $aotm_5_3 ; aotm_off $aotm_5_4 ; aotm_build aotm_menu_5_1 aotm_menu_5_3 aotm_say_5_2"
// ^5(^75.3^5) Quad Soon
alias aotm_menu_5_3 "aotm_off $aotm_5_2 ; aotm_on $aotm_5_3 ; aotm_off $aotm_5_4 ; aotm_off $aotm_5_5 ; aotm_build aotm_menu_5_2 aotm_menu_5_4 aotm_say_5_3"
// ^5(^75.4^5) Incoming
alias aotm_menu_5_4 "aotm_off $aotm_5_3 ; aotm_on $aotm_5_4 ; aotm_off $aotm_5_5 ; aotm_off CANCEL ; aotm_build aotm_menu_5_3 aotm_menu_5_5 aotm_say_5_4"
// ^5(^75.5^5) Enemy Base Is Clear
alias aotm_menu_5_5 "aotm_off $aotm_5_4 ; aotm_on $aotm_5_5 ; aotm_off CANCEL ; aotm_off $aotm_5_1 ; aotm_build aotm_menu_5_4 aotm_menu_5_0 aotm_say_5_5"
// Start on menu1
alias aotm_menu aotm_init

// END MESSAGE SCRIPT ------------------------------------------------------------------

// AoT's bestweapon fix ----------------------------------------------------------------
// Nexuiz impulse numbers:
// 9=rocket, 8=hagar, 7=nex, 6=crylink, 5=electro, 4=mortar, 3=machinegun, 2=shotgun, 1=laser

// YOU CAN IGNORE THIS - fix for bestweapon command-doesn't work on 2.3 or earlier clients - b
alias aot_bestweapon "register_bestweapon clear; register_bestweapon 1 1 4096 1 9 0; register_bestweapon 2 2 1 2 6 1; register_bestweapon 3 3 2 3 7 1; register_bestweapon 4 4 4 4 8 2; register_bestweapon 5 5 8 5 9 2; register_bestweapon 6 6 16 6 9 1; register_bestweapon 7 7 32 7 9 5; register_bestweapon 8 8 64 8 8 1; register_bestweapon 9 9 128 9 8 3"
aot_bw
Inspire your neighbor, they'll inspire you back.

[url=http://maps.nexuizninjaz.com]maps.nn[/url] | [url=http://pics.nexuizninjaz.com]pics.nn[/url] | [url=http://chat.nexuizninjaz.com]chat.nn[/url] | [url=http://toolz.nexuizninjaz.com/cvar]2.5 cvar browser[/url]