Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
joining v
05-17-2008, 07:54 PM
joining v
[font=Arial][size=xx-small][color=#FF0000] HI EVERYONE I JUST WANTED TO SEE IF COULD JOIN V[/color][/size][/font]
BLUE DRAGON, proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz - Practicing the Ninja Art of Nexuiz since May 2008.
[IMG]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff241/Josz7z/CrysissigforBlueDragon.jpg[/IMG]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2008, 10:50 PM
RE: joining v
yes.

You're welcome.
:-)
Dokujisan, proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz - Practicing the Ninja Art of Nexuiz since Dec 2007.
05-18-2008, 06:20 AM
lol..
[color=blue][BOT][/color][color=red]M[/color]irio [color=white]{[/color][color=red]NN[/color][color=white]}[/color],proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz since Nov 2007.
[url=bot-nexuiz.de.tl][BOT] Page[/url] | [url=topfreeforum.com/botforum][BOT] Forum[/url]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-18-2008, 11:44 PM
well, despite what doku says :), no. we're currently very selective about our membership.

at any rate i remember you from galt's some time ago i believe. i'm sure there's a number of other clans that'd like to have you.
inficio, proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz - Practicing the Ninja Art of Nexuiz since Jan 2008.
05-21-2008, 03:22 PM
recommend any good ones?
Crimson_Chin, proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz - Practicing the Ninja Art of Nexuiz since Apr 2008.
05-21-2008, 06:28 PM
Militia seems to be gaining momentum lately.
05-21-2008, 08:39 PM
and theres no way i can join -v-?
Crimson_Chin, proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz - Practicing the Ninja Art of Nexuiz since Apr 2008.
05-21-2008, 09:30 PM
Have you asked yet?
05-21-2008, 10:52 PM
thats kinda what im doing now
06-21-2008, 09:27 PM
srry i never said anything for a while i had to go to japan
but even if doku said yes im still not gona get in beacause inficio said no
BLUE DRAGON, proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz - Practicing the Ninja Art of Nexuiz since May 2008.
[IMG]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff241/Josz7z/CrysissigforBlueDragon.jpg[/IMG]