Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
-{ Ninja School }-
08-28-2009, 04:17 PM
RE: -{ Ninja School }-
I WANT TO BECOME A NINJA!!
Я РУССКИЙ И АНГЛИЙСКОГО NO UNDERSTAND
КОГДА ГДЕ И ВО СКОЛЬКО ПРОХОДЯТ ТРЕНИРОВКИ NEXUIZ nINJAZ
TwisTeR, proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz - Practicing the Ninja Art of Nexuiz since Aug 2009.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-29-2009, 01:13 AM
Well then practice, and shoot at stuff, and hope to god you hit it.
[align=center][color=red]I[/color][color=white]nspire[/color] [color=green]T[/color][color=white]hrough[/color] [color=blue]D[/color][color=white]esire[/color][color=cyan].[/color][/align]
12-29-2009, 12:48 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2009 01:35 AM by Hezky.)
I am very interested to join to your school. I ensure that I follow all the given rules. I think I learn a lot from you.

12-29-2009, 12:38 PM
awesome idea with the [help] tag

may we use it at aussienexers too plz

ive always let new guys know if they got any questions or require help
and i think its very important to do so for the great future of this epic game.

also , i sure hope you guys teach rocket flyin as well , ive noticed that alot of servers have rl delay on , i dont understand why this is the case
(correct me if im wrong)
some say this makes it easier to hit people when they arnt in the sky , but ive noticed hook does , kinda the same thing , why restrict a different playing style?

im only saying this because i really like flyin and have been studying into it (as well as curve) (p.s guided rocket race map!! , like remote controll planes , lol)

much respect to the guys who werk this game and take the time out for it!!

:^
chooksta, proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz - Practicing the Ninja Art of Nexuiz since Mar 2009.
02-11-2010, 02:10 AM
It's amazing how this is still the 3rd topic on this forum, why isn't this forum more active in it's teaching community? A lot of people out there have a question that they are afraid to ask because, frankly, they might feel like a "noob" is they ask it. Classes help to overcome that fear as everyone their is their to learn something, which puts them all in the same level.
[align=center][color=red]I[/color][color=white]nspire[/color] [color=green]T[/color][color=white]hrough[/color] [color=blue]D[/color][color=white]esire[/color][color=cyan].[/color][/align]
09-27-2013, 11:06 AM
Well we can all see how this forum died.. Lmao, way to go -Z-.