Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Biff
09-02-2008, 08:01 PM
Biff
Hey everybody, im biff and i play during the weekends (friday night,sat, and sunday), I would say im fairly good at nexuiz um.....oh and i kno fisume, crazy diamond (crazy might not remember me...changed my name) um i kno icarus but idk if hes still in -V-, and i think thats everybody. Icon_smile
biff, proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz - Practicing the Ninja Art of Nexuiz since Sep 2008.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2008, 09:26 PM
RE: Biff
hey I played with you on a DM server for a bit.

Welcome to Nexuiz, Biff :-)
Dokujisan, proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz - Practicing the Ninja Art of Nexuiz since Dec 2007.
09-03-2008, 06:04 PM
thanks doku and yea we did play for min...ur really good Icon_smile
biff, proud to be a member of Nexuiz Ninjaz - Practicing the Ninja Art of Nexuiz since Sep 2008.
01-18-2009, 05:59 PM
Doku is known to be good, and an excellent help at that. Welcome! But is there any reason you posted in the V clan forum?
[align=center][color=red]I[/color][color=white]nspire[/color] [color=green]T[/color][color=white]hrough[/color] [color=blue]D[/color][color=white]esire[/color][color=cyan].[/color][/align]